RE: Monday meeting

Sir,
Cpl Siddiqi will be here.  Are you familiar with Lejeune?

Very Respectfully,
Capt Alex Wilschke, USMC
Defense Counsel
Legal Services Support Section (LSSS)
2d Marine Logistics Group
Camp Lejeune, NC 28542-0132
Phone: 910-451-8112
DSN: 751-8112
Fax: 910-451-8559
Email: alexander.wilschke@usmc.mil

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in or attached to this
message may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This message may also be
privileged or otherwise protected by work-product immunity or other legal
rules.  Unintended transmission does not constitute a waiver of the
attorney-client or any other privilege.  If you have received this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are notified that
improperly disclosing, copying, or otherwise distributing the contents may
violate the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. s 552a) and result in criminal
penalties.  To the extent the information contained in or attached to this
communication contains Privacy Act information, that information is FOR
OFFICIAL USE ONLY.