Update on Website

Mark, I am struggling to get out from under daily management of the Firm to get back to marketing.  I'm posting the new office info this morning and initial info about Montalvo and Masciola.  You are the next add to the website.  Plze provide me a JPEG pic (a copy of a CNN pic doesn't work) of you for the website and look at Eric's formated Bio (www.puckettfaraj.com/eric-montalvo).  Plze review your bio and if you want it formated like Eric's please provide the appropriate info. (Alternative is the way Haytham and Neal have theirs formated).  I hope to get you added to the website this coming week followed by social networking announcements.  SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!!

:)  Marcy