Carolynn's May Work

H, when I write a check to her for work, I include the expenses and place those into specific accounts in Quickbooks.  It helps if I know who those get charged to prior to entering it into Quickbooks.  Otherwise, I may loose the information and not get it cross referenced properly.  For May:

Toner - $56.69
Travel to get toner - $5.00
Time to get toner - $20.00

Who does this get charged to?  Her May work was GoodFellas (still need a billing address and Email to send them the bill)
Her April work was split between 3D Global, Hamama, and GoodFellas.  Her March work was 3D Global and Hamama and 1 hour of overhead.