From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 5:31
To: Wright Maj James C
Cc: 'Johnson, Carrin QM2 NCBM'; Hart Capt Tyler J; Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: IRO Hearing

Maj Wright:
I am the civilian defense counsel for Sgt Brito.  I am writing to find out if you are available for an IRO hearing at 0730 or 0800 on the 16th of June.

Thank you

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
WASHINGTON DC×  SAN DIEGO × DEARBORN
www.puckettfaraj.com
888.970.0005 Toll Free
202.280.1039 Fax
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.