Cc: <britnspike@cox.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:31 AM
Subject: RE: PARTY AT SPIKES

Hi all - I have included Chad Baker in the e-mail chain.....

Rob

Robert A. Akin MBA, PMP
Director, Africa Operations
D 817.698.6709 C 817.879.3402
Opns Ctr: 817.984.2553
Uganda Cell: +256(0)784722291
Thuraya: +8821655540729
robert.akin@aecom.com

AECOM Government Services
1200 Summit Avenue, Suite 320, Fort Worth, TX 76102
T 817.698.6755 F 817.698.6854
www.aecom.com <http://www.aecom.com>