From: Jones LtCol David M
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 22:48
To: Gannon Maj Nicholas L
Cc: 'Haytham Faraj'; 'Neal Puckett'; Sullivan LtCol Sean
Subject: RE: Wuterich Motions, etc.

All Counsel,

Defense, I hear nothing but radio silence.  We need an 802 conference ASAP.  Major Gannon, please arrange for an 802 Conference like we had last time.  I am available this week, whenever.  I have a judge alone contested case that starts Wednesday at 1300, so I can take time out of that trial on Thursday or Friday for a conference.  I also have a sentencing case for a GCM 1300 on Friday.  But, again, whenever you schedule the conference I can take a break in trial.

We will discuss these issues and the way forward.  My practice is to not allow any argument on any motion a party decides not to timely respond to.

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Circuit Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit