From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 4:13 PM
To: Montalvo Eric; Faraj Haytham
Cc: Nicholson Kenneth; Atwood Marcy
Subject: Alexandria Office phone service install on Tues

Phone installation on Tues, 1 June

3 lines

2 with unlimited nationwide calling

All 3 with International calling plan (cheaper intl calls)

703-706-9566 main line

0422 and 0442 other lines (with unlimited nationwide calling)

Do not publish until service established on Tues.

The difficult:  done immediately.  The impossible:  please allow a one-hour delay.

Neal A. Puckett, Esq

Washington DC Metro Area

888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.