Re: Update Thomas Burden appeal

Good Day Pam, I just spoke with the BCNR Board administrative office.  They have the request and record for the board hearing and Tommy's file is in the cue.  They have several records and board hearing requests ahead of his.  She could not give me a time frame when we might hear or be notified of the scheduled hearing.  She did remind me that if Tommy has a hearing, that is his one and only chance to correct his record.   He will not be allowed to return to the board.

If I remember the instructions correctly, the board will probably notify Tommy directly.  The phone number on the DD293 Application of Review of Discharge is 805-215-0959 and the Email is mammoth_ripper@yahoo.com, the Address is 1520 California Street, Klamath Falls, OR 97601.  If any of this information is incorrect, please notify us so we can submit a letter to the board correcting their contact information.  We don't want them to schedule the board hearing and then we all miss it because the contact information was not correct.

Thank You,
Sincerely,
Marcy
Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

888-970-0005 ; 202-379-2829 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.