Wuterich Motions, etc.

Counsel,

Please give me an update on the processing of the case.  As I recall our last email, the parties were attempting to solve things so that we didn't need a motions session a few weeks ago.  I was to be informed.  I have not been.

Has military counsel been appointed?  I think we took care of the "Hutchens case" issue (regarding a counsel PCSing or EASing) at the last session of court.  If we didn't discuss it sufficiently, we can do so at the next court session.

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Circuit Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit