RE: Office Move In for the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj PC

Marcy – Maria just informed me that she is still waiting on receiving a copy of the signed lease from the Landlord – as soon as she receives the copy she will contact you to arrange move-in.

Thanks!

Krysta L. Hardiman
Associate
Cassidy Turley
1921 Gallows Road, Suite 700
Vienna, VA 22182

T 703.770.3406    F 703.770.3480
Krysta.Hardiman@cassidyturley.com  www.cassidyturley.com

Cassidy Turley

If you need to send me a file larger than 5M please use this link