Goodfellas v. Macys

Hi Wissam,

Thanks for your time on the phone today. I really appreciate it. Like I promised you, I'm sending you some notes from our discussion of people/companies to contact regarding affidavits or statements, so you can check things off as you make calls and contact people. Also, if there are any people you want Haytham or I to try and contact, let us know via email.

1. Coogi: Trevor Clark. Statements from Pam and Bruce re contact from Macy's 2. Cheryl McGowan, the sales rep at Sean John re Macy's contacting the company and causing the company to stop selling to Goodfellas.
3. Greg McGowan at Academiks re same
4. Any contacts (Carolyn Steinberg?) at CIT stating that they stopped approving orders because of Macy's claiming that Goodfellas was selling counterfeit
5. Same for Wells Fargo
6. Name and number of Macy's customer service rep who told you that Macy's felt threatened by Goodfellas due to all the returns
7. Big Greg or other Wayne County Sheriff statements
8. Damages caused by the loss of business from different companies due to Macy's actions.

Please let me know if you think of anything else I should know about, or if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Carolynn