PARTY AT SPIKES

Hey guys, looks like LtCol. John Speicher is going to invite us to his change of command on 11 July.  John is taking over 4th Supply; I think I got that right.  Spikes home e-mail is in the Cc line.

Spike send us the details and also send us Jay Tabs e-mail and contact info.  I have Iacones contact info at work will pop you that tomorrow.  Hey, maybe even Chad Baker can come; of course he is most likely somewhere with the MARSOC.

Faraj, great job on defending those Navy SEALS!  As usual an awesome job.  When are you going to be in DC next?  We need to link up.