Joe Morris reponse letter

Haytham,

Any chance at getting the letter to Joe Morris email below?

From: Joe Morris [mailto:morrisjh@verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 9:29 AM
To: Michael Dodd
Cc: Lou Morse
Subject: Fw: Cell Phone tracking number

Mike,

Below is an e-mail that confirms that I was working for you by 3 Nov 2009.  I have also attached all the pay statements that you sent me.  As you can see the first one covered a period of 17 Nov 2009 - 1 Dec 2009, which is two weeks after the start date of 2 Nov, which you said was the two weeks you were holding in arrears.  Now if you follow the pay periods you will see that the pay periods are from the 2nd to the 16th and the 17th to the 1st, even though the dates for the March 9th payday are incorrect on the statement.  Now if you look at the last statement you sent me the dates are incorrect.  The period covered should be from 3/17/2010 to 4/1/2010 the amount on that check is exactly the same as every other paycheck you sent me for two weeks so I was not paid from the 4/1/2010 until the 4/6/2010, which is the day you called me to tell me you were letting me go.  So to my understanding, you still owe me:

  • two weeks pay withheld from 2 Nov 2009 - 17 Nov 2009
  • two weeks severance, which I understood you to say you would pay me
  • April 1st through the 6th.

    In all honesty, I liked working with you, Lou, Clyde and Ryan and was willing to just chalk it up to experience provided you paid me what you owed me - like you said you would.  Since it is well past a reasonable time to expect you to pay me, and Isa has not answered my emails I am going to assume you do not intend to pay me anything more.
    Please respond back with a reply as to your intentions to pay me for the work I performed for you.  If you have not responded by this Thursday 6 May 2010 I will be forced to expose what I feel are unscrupulous business practices by you.  I truly have no interest in going down this road and I am honestly shocked that I would receive this kind of treatment from a fellow Marine officer, but I feel like you are leaving me no choice.

Joe  Morris