Want to be one of the top 3 attorneys for Criminal Defense in Wayne County?

Title: May 2010 Advertising
Dear Haytham,

I'm writing to notify you that a sponsored listing position has become available for Criminal Defense in Wayne County. This is your chance to be showcased throughout Avvo when consumers are seeking Criminal Defense legal assistance. Not only do you get listed above top-rated Avvo attorneys in search results, you'll also get featured on every page where consumers (who live in Wayne County) are researching Criminal Defense information. This practice area is hot right now; we see over 500 searches a month on this topic in your location.

There are only 3 positions available for Criminal Defense attorneys in your county so space is limited. To reserve your spot, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Dana Croft
Advertising Sales
(206)925-3575
danac@avvo.com

P.s. Be sure to ask how to get Avvo Pro for free when you purchase a sponsored listing.

Avvo.com

Visit Avvo: Find a Lawyer | Research Legal Issues | Advertising Solutions | Read the Avvo Blog

You may remove yourself from receiving additional emails here: unsubscribe or by writing to us at Avvo, Inc., 1218 Third Avenue, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98101. To learn how we protect your personal information, please see our Privacy Policy.