Return Call to Dr. Sorrick

H, I called Dr. Sorrick like I told him I would last Friday to verify the authenticity of the Email from the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC.  I spoke directly with Dr. Sorrick, the phone number I have is his direct line (708-233-5739).  I verified that the Email was from the Law Firm and I gave him your direct line.  I also cautioned that you were in court all week, meaning you probably would not answer the phone (he does not know it's your iPhone).  He wants to meet with you and the family.  Please call to set up an appointment the week of 24 May.

OR BETTER YET: let me set up the appointment once you coordinate with your sister and your schedule.  It may not be wise to call as Dr. Sorrick may get into the meeting prematurely.  This sounds like the best way to work the issue is in person with Dr. Sorrick.  He was again trying to gain an understanding of the concern from me, which I deflected.

I will be glad to set up the appointment to meet with the Superintendent.  Please let me know when you'd like to do that.