Fw: Website

------Original Message------
From: Puckett and Atwood
To: Eric Montalvo
Subject: Website
Sent: May 12, 2010 7:35 PM

E,
Remember to look at your slides for Friday.
Website is DONE.  We are not changing/updating/obsessing about it anymore.  It is off-limits.  Updates can be done later.  Do not ping Marcy about it.  She is extremely busy doing intake, billing and accounting.  The only thing that is going to change on the website in the near future, as time permits, is blogging, which is active marketing that enhances our search engine optimization (makes Google send us higher up the list of organic searches).  Tweaking the content pages is way down the list of priorities.  I will address the issue of priorities in greater detail soon.  I have a number of items on that list.
Priority number one is outstanding service to our clients.  If we do that, the rest will take care of itself.  Please do not allow administrivia to distract you from priority number one.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T