Fwd: Question about the Senior Officer in the McCabe Case

FYI.  Aftermath of the McCabe win and my answer is a reflection on the Firm culture.  I read this to Neal before sending to ensure accuracy... M

Begin forwarded message:

Date: May 12, 2010 1:31:26 PM EDT
Subject: Question about the Senior Officer in the McCabe Case

Dear Sir, The answer to your question regarding "taking a Flag Officer to trial under Fraud, Waste and Abuse" is no that is not possible under Title 10 of the U.S.Code. The military member is not allowed to bring lawsuits against the Department of Defense.  The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC believe in the military justice system and the outcome it produces.  It is a fair and just system.  In this case, it proved that there was not enough evidence of guilt for any of the Navy SEALs.  We also appreciate the responsibilities and duties of the command and they executed those in accordance with U.S.C. Title 10, and they did so appropriately.  Thank you for your interest and concern about the Navy SEALs, all three are back to work, training with their units to defend America once again.

Sincerely,
Marcy

ram656818@cs.com //  361-549-7403  // Congrats on your victory for Navy Seal McCabe. Can the Flag Officer who allowed this incident to go to trial, be brought up on "Fraud, Waste and Abuse" charges? I will gladly initiate it. RAM

Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

888-970-0005 ; 202-379-2829 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.