Re: Claim #SDB10-1242

Ok Thank you in advance

From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
To: Victor Yanez <victoryanez@budgetsd.com>
Sent: Wed, May 12, 2010 8:03:10 AM
Subject: RE: Claim #SDB10-1242

I will send you a check.

From: Victor Yanez [mailto:victoryanez@budgetsd.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 11:02 AM
To: Haytham Faraj

You can either sent a payment on form of Check or I can charged the difference to your Amex card in our records. If you want me to charged the credit card I will need the last 4 digit signature code from the front of your Amex card.

Please let me know what option is more doable for you.

Thank you in advance.