From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
To: dhsullivan@aol.com
Cc: 'Puckett Neal' <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Sent: Tue, May 11, 2010 8:28 am
Subject: Muneer Ahmed Article

Col Sullivan,I received the Article and finally got to it. I appreciateyour wisdom and knowledge of the law as well as your support. I know you werein the courtroom to observe but having you in the back gave me a sense ofcomfort.ÂVr,ÂHaytham Faraj, Esq.PUCKETT & FARAJ, PCWASHINGTON DC× ÂSAN DIEGO ×ÂDEARBORNwww.puckettfaraj.com888.970.0005 Toll Free202.280.1039 FaxThe informationcontained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for theuse of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intendedrecipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution,copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If youreceived this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C.at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.ÂÂYou arerequired to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy ordistribution.Â