Initial Baseline Data for Case Load and Finances

Gentlemen, after 3 days of work: here is where we are right now. I'm developing a BASELINE to then use as statistical analysis for all monthly marketing/finances/billing/caseload management/Time Matters Input, etc...  This includes all new cases last week or promises of cases.

As of 30 Apr 2010:

Total Cases:  89

Closed Cases:  9 (as of Apr 30)
Contingent:  8
Experts: 1
Hourly: 25
Flat Fee: 48
Consults, No Fee Agree (FA):  5 (3 of these paid $150, Avendano) (Plus: MSG Fine, and SFC Frazier)

Next step:  Catch up the accounting program with this, bill clients, move $

Could be in excess of $64,000 that I move from Client Trust to Operating Account this weekend.

PS:  This includes who has signed contracts, POA, Paid or not, Retainer-Earned-REmaining, Who I need billing from the attorneys, etc...