Hope you had a safe trip back.

Hi Haytham,

Congrats again on the McCabe win. I was telling Albert and all our buddies in VB about it and they were all very happy and grateful to hear he had been acquitted.

I have a few things I've been wanting to talk to you about. I'll list them so I don't forget (and so you can email me back if that's easier):

1. Goodfellas docs (whenever you've had a chance to go through them)

2. Hamama court dates?

3. Whether the firm would find it desirable for me to take the VA bar and would support my studying for it (and whether it might cover any costs of it).

4. DC District court sponsorship that we previously discussed (requires sponsor to have known me a year or longer - would you still sign off or should we wait for my DC waiver to come through?)

5. Availability of other assignments for when I am waiting on responses regarding ongoing assignments,  and any feedback/criticisms/suggestions you can give me on work I've done for you and my work style so far.

6. Update on where the firm is regarding opening of the Alexandria office.

Please call or email me whenever you have time. Hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks,

Carolynn