Need to talk about Murdock & Murdoch

H/N - need to discuss the inability of the Postal Service to deliver mail to Murdoch & Murdoch.  They have lost the last check I sent for rent.  It costs $30 to stop payment on a check.  I talked to Audrey - she has no solution nor did she take the hint that they look around the office to find the envelope.  If you remember, I sent a check in December, they didn't get it, 1 1/2 months later they cash it.  So where was it?  They sent a bill today adding to the amount due from last month.

PLEASE recommend action on this.  I don't have time to waste fixing their postal service problems.  I do not have confidence in their accounting or bookkeeping skills. Therefore, I do NOT want to let them charge the AMEX; I do NOT want to let them deduct directly from the Operating account by sending an electronic debit; and I do NOT want to set up bill pay on the Ops account - because that too is just mailing a check directly from Chevy Chase to Murdoch and Murdoch.

I would prefer mailing a check to you Haytham and you HANDCARRY it into them or you take a slip of checks and write them one in the first week of the month just so long you TELL me about it so I can log it into Quickbooks.  Suggestions? Thoughts?  M

PS.  Yep!  I'm hot about this.