Legal

Gentlemen,

I just spoke with Maj Armando Budomo and he told me that Capt Day contacted him before the last Art 32 hearing. Day questioned him and Maj Budomo told him that there was a lot more going on at MCRD, such as Col Smith telling Gen Salinas and others (including himself) that I was a rapist and that Col Smith was paranoid and thought that I was spying on her. Maj Budomo said he told Day that she gave Maj Bueno an adverse fitness report and was directly involved in telling him how to prosecute the case while she was the SJA and continued to be involved while she was CO of HQSVC Bn.

I'm not sure if Capt Day has a responsibility to report such information to the Defense or to anyone else, but it was quite interesting to hear as we were given no mention of this from Capt Day or LtCol Sullivan.

-Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Special Projects Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-7906
DSN: 267-7906
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton