Performance Based Scope of Work

Eric,

Also, if you send me Hashimi company name, I can have a performance based scope of work written up for your / his review.

r/s

Mike

Michael F. Dodd

3D

                   One Source Global Solutions

CEO

1185 Ave of the Americas Suite 1750

New York New York 10036

mike.dodd@3dglobalsolutions.net

www.3dglobalsolutions.net

toll free (866) 238-6761 ext 111

Direct dial 212-205-6171

Fax 866-238-6761

International Cell 212-729-6959

This electronic message transmission contains information from 3D Global Solutions which may be confidential or privileged and is otherwise protected by law under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act [18 United States Code §§ 2510-2711].  The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by calling the sender at 866-238-6761 immediately, and delete or destroy all copies of this transmission.  Alternatively, you may contact us by electronic mail at MIS@3Dglobalsolutions.net