Re: 1800 Diagonal Lease

Good Morning Rick, Both Neal and Haytham are in closed door preparation for court or in court all this week.  I expect access to Neal late tonight.  We can actually deliver the check in person tomorrow to the Vienna address if necessary to meet the expectations.  Neal also asked that I let you know a 1 June date for occupancy works best for us.  We will get the three copies executed and the $$ taken care of tomorrow.  Additionally, is there time tomorrow to do the paint and carpet so as to not impede getting the office space ready for a 1 June date?
Thanks so much,
Marcy (202-340-0070)