Inquiry By Auto Engineering for One of Your New??? Clients???

H, just took a call from Mr. Ernie Fraiser from EEA (Engineering company) who supports something to do with the Toyota auto inspections on their maintenance issues.  He is looking for the vehicle, a 2009 Cambri and a copy of a lease agreement so he can find the car and wants to know what has taken place since... (since what I'm not sure).  He asked me to fax the lease agreement.  He understands he isn't suppose to call the client.  Client name is Diana Aleverfalli.  I do not have that name in our data base.  Is this a new client?  Do you have the document?

Ernie's Phone:  734-516-6562
Ernie's FAX:  734-495-3595

How can I help?  Even though I told him I'd look in the files for the lease, I have no documents.  If you cannot return his call, please let me know so I can call him and tell him when you will talk with him.  He is expecting that.