1800 Lease

Neal:  I did not see any deal stoppers and this is the best we are going to do.  However, I think in paragraph 2A they should say the--"The current Commencement Date is anticipated to be May ___, 2010.   Let me know if you have anything.  When you sign, you will need to submit the security deposit and the first payable month's rent.  You will also need to pick paint and carpet asap.

Richard F. Lane, Esquire
Elkins Lane Realty Advisors
Weichert Commercial
121 N. Pitt Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
O) 703. 519. 8923
Cell) 703. 626. 6691
Fax: 703.684.3664 (Include a cover sheet addressed to me)
Email: ricklane31@aol.com