RE: Fr: J. Damico re: Goodfellas v. Macy

Thank you

From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 9:02 AM
To: Behrik, Janet
Cc: Damico, Jennifer; Damico, Jennifer
Subject: Re: Fr: J. Damico re: Goodfellas v. Macy

I will have it faxed to you today.

On Apr 23, 2010, at 8:24 AM, "Behrik, Janet" <JBehrik@plunkettcooney.com> wrote:

Mr. Faraj:

Since we have not yet received your appearance, would you please have it e-mailed or faxed to Ms. Damico's attention.  Our fax number is 248-901-4040.

Thank you for your assistance.

Janet Behrik

Legal Secretary to

Jennifer G. Damico and Megan McKnight

ATTORNEYS & COUNSELORS AT LAW

38505 Woodward Ave., Suite 2000 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304

T: (248) 901-4050 • F: (248) 901-4040 • plunkettcooney.com