Friends & Family Parade

Gentlemen,

Please allow me to invite you and your ladies to our annual Friend & Family Parade at Marine Barracks Washington on April 30th.  It is our first parade of the year and is not open to the public, only to friends and family of the Barracks.  CMC will be the Guest of Honor and I will be marching as Parade Adjutant.  Please let me know if you plan to attend and I will give you further coordinating instructions.  Thanks and hope to see you on the 30th!

nute