From: Griffo, Joseph T LT NLSO MILL
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 11:05
To: Ray, Katherine S LT RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES
Cc: Brooks, Jeremy LT, RLSO MW Great Lakes; 'Haytham Faraj'
Subject: Natividad Witness Issue: AN Gonzalez

LT Ray,

The Defense understands that AN Gonzalez's command prefers telephonic testimony.  However, it is the Defense's position that her testimony must be in-person during the Trial.  We believe her relevance and importance to this case coupled with our client's best interest requires that AN Gonzalez be there in person.

V/r

Joseph T. Griffo
LT, JAGC, USN
Naval Legal Service Office North Central Branch Office Memphis
5722 Integrity Dr
Millington, TN 38054
Phone - Commercial - (901)874-7379
Fax   - Commercial - (901)874-5078

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY SENSITIVE

NOTICE: This e-mail communication is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain unclassified, confidential, and/or privileged information.  Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this communication is prohibited.  Any misuses or unauthorized disclosure can result in civil or criminal penalties.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete all copies received.