Witness Addition

Mr. Faraj/ LT Griffo,

Due to a witness availability issue, the Government is adding Master Chief Anthony Wedo to the witness list for the case on the merits and, if necessary, sentencing.  His phone number is 847-688-4949 ext. 183.  I have made him aware that you may be contacting him.

Please let me know if you have any questions of concerns.

V/r,
LT Ray

Katherine S. Ray
LT, JAGC, USN
Region Legal Service Office, Midwest
Comm: 847.688.3805
Fax: 847.688.2481
DSN: 792.2480

**FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY-PRIVACY SENSITIVE**  This email, including any attachments, may contain information that requires protection from unauthorized disclosure.  Do not disseminate this email, or its contents, to anyone who does not have an official need for access.  Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties.