From: Ray, Katherine S LT RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 13:58
To: Brooks, Jeremy LT, RLSO MW Great Lakes
Subject: FW: U.S. V. ADC NATIVIDAD regarding AN Nicole Gonzalez

-----Original Message-----
From: LT Fountain, M.O. [mailto:fountamo@LHD6.navy.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 13:13
To: Ray, Katherine S LT RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES
Cc: CDR Twomey, K.S.; LCDR Martinez, O.G.; LT McFadden, J.A.

LT Ray,

I hope you are having a pleasant day.

As we spoke of earlier, we would like to have AN Gonzalez testify for this court case over the telephone.  She has recently returned from a seven month West Pac deployment and hasn't visited her family yet.  She has purchased a non refundable airline ticket to travel from San Diego to her home state of Texas on the 29th of April for 300.00.  She would lose out on this ticket if she travels to Great Lakes on the days requested.  We can arrange for a quiet room for the phone call and have AN Gonzalez readily available on the 28th of April.  Please let me know if you need any other information.  Thank you for your time.

LT Matthew Fountain

Aircraft Handling Control Officer

USS Bonhomme Richard