Wed, Plan of the Day

Hi Guys, Understand Eric is home and sleeping in this morning.  Neal and I have an appointment this morning, back around noon.  Haytham is flying in to town this afternoon about 1400.

Status of my task list:
1. Working my list of initial contacts today, will have that for you Nick, later today.
2. Organizing a Docket Call for team.

I've got a dinner meeting this evening.  I must leave about 1745.  Otherwise, ready when you all are.

Mail Call:  Left three docs received from Bryce, Goeneski, & ???? on the computer in the office yesterday afternoon.

Need to work the total due for Madrid.  He Emailed requesting a total, to-date due for his case.  (*Meaning I need all the expenses from your trip Eric).

Talk to you guys later!
Marcy