RE: IE NUMBER 61 ICO CAPTAIN WACKER

Can someone send those to me please?

-----Original Message-----
From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 11:44
To: Sayegh LtCol Michael E; 'haytham@puckettfaraj.com'; Day Capt Evan S; Sullivan LtCol Sean
Cc: 'farajh@gmail.com'
Subject: RE: IE NUMBER 61 ICO CAPTAIN WACKER

Sir,

61 was the handwritten notes of the NCIS agent that the defense received via email from the trial counsel.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 7W, 2nd Floor, Parade Deck, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received this message in error.