Stipulations

LT Griffo & Mr. Faraj,

Hello, I have been appointed as Assistant Trial Counsel ICO U.S. v Natividad.  LT Ray and I are preparing our exhibits for trial next week.  In the interest of judicial economy we would like to ask if you would consider stipulating to the admission of some items.  Specifically, ADC Navtividad's Enlistment Contract, NSTC Instruction 5370.1, SA Leamer's AT&T phone records and SA Doiron's Verizon phone records.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you are willing to Stipulate to these or if you have any questions or concerns.  I can be reached at this email address or via phone at (847) 688-3805.

V/r

Jeremy R. Brooks
LT, JAGC, USNR
Region Legal Service Office Midwest

**FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY-PRIVACY SENSITIVE** This email, including any attachments, may contain information that requires protection from unauthorized disclosures.  Do not disseminate this email, or its contents, to anyone who does not have an official need for access.  Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties.