From: Thomas Fichter [mailto:fichtom@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 9:20
To: Ray, Katherine S LT RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES
Cc: Pennix, Elisabeth H LT RLSO MW; Haytham Faraj; Griffo, Joseph T LT NLSO MILL
Subject: RE: U.S. v. Natividad: Request for Delay & 802 Conference

To all counsel:  I am not inclined to grant any further delay of the case.  Defense motions/ briefs should be filed by Monday.  Government reply by Thursday.  Motions can be argued the following Monday before trial.  We can further discuss this matter during Monday's  802.  r/ CDR Fichter

Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone