SIDDIQI

Haytham,
I've heard from Alex that 3/8 is willing to support an NJP deal for Siddiqi; just let me know how and when you want to pursue this option.  Do you want to personally pitch the deal to the CG, or do you just want to route it through the chain?

In the meantime, I think we need to set trial dates and milestones to keep the judge happy.  I'm trying to close out all of my cases, so my calendar is pretty open.  Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Matt

Major Matthew J. Stewart, USMC
Chief Trial Counsel