Thanks,

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367

On Apr 10, 2010, at 10:42 AM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

If these guys call you back. Get basic information from them so I can call them back.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolynn Beck [mailto:carolynn.beck@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 6:00 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Re: Michael Gataa... AKA... Mark Yusef

Haytham,

I forgot to mention that I did leave messages with Mansour Karyakos
and Amir Kasawa for them to call me back. Would you like me to direct
their calls to you if they do call me back, or tell them that you will
be calling them later?

Here are my notes on the call with Mark Yusef (listed as Michael Gataa):

How does he know Hamama: know him personally as a friend. his bro in
law was a salesperson; introduced to each other - see each other at
community events. Donât remember when exactly they first met.. have
known probably about 20 years. Go to same church, meet at club,
church. Have never worked together. See often, but not on a regular
basis (i.e. just saw on Sunday selling product to a friend's liquor
store).

Truthfulness: Yes; have never heard anything bad from him or heard
anyone say anything bad about him... have been around 30 years in the
community, and it's a small community; have known him for 20 years.

Loyalty to US: No doubt about loyalty to the US based on what he knows
of him.

Trustworthiness: Yes, very trustworthy, close friend; have known for a
long time.

Will be unable(unwilling) to travel for the trial. Too busy w/ work/
don't want to travel.

Like I mentioned on the phone, I told him you may call later this week
if he has further questions.

Thanks,

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367