Fwd: More thoughts from La Nita

My mom asked me to pass this along.

-dsw

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <RAWacker@aol.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 5:49 PM
Subject: More thoughts from La Nita
To: douglas.wacker@gmail.com

Hatham,
    I trust your legal strategy and training. I simply ponder anxious thoughts about the case.
    The night of the incident in New Orleans when Elizabeth left the 10th floor room she did not use her cell phone to call 911 that a crime was in progress nor to call hotel security maybe she did bnot have her cell phone with her. When she went to the 7th floor phone she did not use the room phone for those same calls.
Rebecca claims to be sober (a couple of drinks total) She didn't a crime progress. It seems to me that they did not believe that a crime was in progress. Their actions do not speak that way.
    We do not the time that they expended in the hotel room perhap 30 minutes.  Neither of them has any knowledge of the actions in the 10th floor room. Only Jessica and Douglas here present. Both had been drinking and both could have fallen asleep as it was a very late hour.Neither Rebecca nor Elizabeth cannot tesify to what happened in that window of time. The prosecutor tprhrough ove beyond a resonable doubt what happened in that time period.
    It is equally probable that the two parties were engaging in consentual sex.
    The witnesses through their lack of action determined contemperanously that that no crime was in progress.

More dangling thoughts.
It is probable that the women knew that Jessica began her period that day. The in all probability none of the men, including Douglas knew that fact.  It is highly probable that no customers in the jazz clubs knew.
By the late eveiing both Rebecca and Elizabeth can testify that Jessica and Douglas were dancing.  They were gyrating to the motion of the music. Some might have observed the dancing was mutually seductive.

When the party was breaking up Rebecca can testify that Douglas did not appear drunk. Subsequently Elizabeth and Jessica went into the ladies room. The men in the party or customers could not know went on in the ladies room. In one of the journals (I believe Elizabth she says that Jessica threw up)
When the women emerged they indicated they wanted a night cap before ending the evening. The women were ambulatory.
    When they arrived at the hotel lobby they were ambulatory and entering the elevator on their own volitiion,
They bypassed the 7th floor and went to the 10th floor. They entered the room which had two beds. They didn't lie down fully clothed but both disrobed to their bra and panties. Was there intent of engaging in amourous activity?
    In Elizabeth's journal she says that she moved to Doug's bed. She offered to give a massage.  Douglas would be prone with face down to receive a back rub. Was her intent to use the massage as a means of arousal?

Now we are back to her exit.

One Additional comment:
If April is called to testify she was drunk one night and stayed at Doug's apartment. He offered to give his bed and private bathroom so that his roommates did not disturb her. He was acting as a gratuous host where he would sleep on the couch. April can testify that she was there for more than 8 hours and he did not molest her by him during that time.  In the morning his roommate fixed her breakfast.If she feared for her safety she could have called a cab.  She could have sneaked out early in the morning before anyone got up/
She remained through breakfast.

Hatham, needless to say I have had many sleepless nights. As a mother I have observed Douglas as a top acheiver in academic affairs, in sports, and as a very proud U.S. Marine. This whole event is a nightmare from which I cannot wake up.

Thank you for you continued diligence.

La Nita Wacker
19839 8th Ave NW
Shoreline, WA 98177