Re: Hamama trial dates

The only hold up would be the 7/6 trial on the 2nd group of the Highwaymen case.  The 1st group's trial is going faster than expected.  We thought it was going to be 8 weeks, but it may be shortened to 5.  We also don't know yet if there will be any pleas with the 2nd group.  So, the answer will probably be.... maybe.  I will talk to the Judge on Monday.  We could set it for that date with the understanding that we will start as soon as the 7/6 trial is over.

From:        Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
To:        "Carol_Hemeyer@mied.uscourts.gov" <Carol_Hemeyer@mied.uscourts.gov>
Cc:        "Michael C. Martin" <Michael.C.Martin@usdoj.gov>
Date:        04/09/2010 09:20 AM
Subject:        Hamama trial dates

Good morning Carol:
After we completed our conference I realized that my CLE in August is
a week earlier than I thought. I asked  Mike about starting August
2nd. He's agreeable to it. Would you please check to see if we can
start on the 2nd? If yes, I can get a motion to you requesting the
change.

Thank you
Vr,

Haytham Faraj