From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 8:12
To: Griffo, Joseph T LT NLSO MILL
Subject: Natividad

I interviewed Matias, Nursa, Barraza, Lowrey, Leamer, CMC Dodd, Chief Brown and of course our client.

Leamer is believable but there's something she's hiding. We need to interview Dorion.

I hve changed ny mind about the motions. I believe that we nay have a colirable motion to supress the statement and the phone record because he says he lawyered up. I'd like to discuss this with you and decide on the way forward. Also I believe there's a colirable argument for a motion of selective prosection. I discovered 3 instances of inappropriate behavior by RTC staff with recruits that were handled at Captain's Mast. Is there some racial bias here?  I'd like to get your thoughts.

I will be in a CLE today. I am free for the next 30 minutes or we can talk when I finish around 4.

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934