Attorneys on Witness List

Gentlemen,

I can't find any bar exam results for Brooder, Easley, Cusack, or Lowder. Lowder has that he is working at the U.S. Dist. Ct. for the Southern District of CA as a Law Clerk on his LinkedIn site, but I don't know which judge. I checked multiple states (CA, WA, AZ, AK, NY, OR, ID), but couldn't find any matches. Here were the ones I found.

Joe Gorman: http://members.calbar.ca.gov/search/member_detail.aspx?x=267553
Melissa Kopacz: http://members.calbar.ca.gov/search/member_detail.aspx?x=265454
Talbot Theunissen: http://www.lsba.org/2007MembershipDirectory/MemberDetails.asp?ID=2010017&Menu=MD

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Special Projects Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Comm: 858-577-7906
DSN: 267-7906
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
- General George S. Patton, Jr