Judge Sullivan offers SCM

Defense team,

	The SJA tells me that Judge Eugene Sullivan, one of the pro bono attorneys for the invokers and other witnesses offered summary courts-martial for the accused.  I am not sure if you are working as a team or to what degree, but I wanted to make sure you knew what I knew.

v/r,
LCDR Jason Grover

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY/PRIVACY SENSITIVE/ANY MISUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE CAN RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.