eVoice Settings Changed

To All, the toll free number and local number that we have under eVoice has been changed to all go to me (temporarily).  All VM notices will be sent to only my Email box.  Neal has access to my Email and between the two of us, we will forward VM or attempt to forward calls directly to you as required.  The new VM script will go into effect by Saturday where the following choices (not the exact words but the idea) are available to anyone calling the Law Firm:

To request an initial consult press 1
For current clients, press 2
To Speak to the Office Manager press 3

You may give your personal phone number to your clients and they can call you directly.  Otherwise, they will be forwarded to you in real time, or I will contact you to call them (via phone and Email).