Mt. Everest

Teammates,

If you are receiving this email in error and/ or do not wish to be on the distribution list, please send me a quick email expressing your desire to be taken off and I will do so immediately.

1)       I leave this evening for a climbing expedition to Mt Everest.  My climbing partners and I will be attempting to summit the mountain from the Tibetan Side (“The North Face”).  It should be a great challenge and one that I am really looking forward to.  I am scheduled to be gone for the next 8 weeks.  However, with good weather and staying healthy, that timeline could be shortened by at least 2 weeks.  Like everything, I will prepare for the worst and hope for the best.  I will be sending out updates from Everest Base Camp to this distribution list whenever I have the opportunity (again, if you do not wish to receive these updates, please just let me know and you will be taken off this distribution list immediately).

I would like to take this opportunity to also update all of you on The Program.

2)       Last year, when I started The Program, we were a one man show.  Since, I have hired Bryant Mitchell to run all of our Strength and Conditioning Services (hiring Bryant has been one of, if not the best decision I have made since founding the company).  We have also brought on three other teammates (Mike Stella and Cory Varrell for Strength and Conditioning and Master Sergeant Joe Morrison as a Lead Instructor for our Judgment Day and Combat Mindset/ Warrior Spirit Training).  Further, we have grown our Judgment Day and Combat Mindset/ Warrior Spirit Training Staff by 10.  All of our teammates continue to perform above the already high standards we set for ourselves.

3)       Last year, we ran the Strength and Conditioning Facility for exactly one high school and conducted Judgment Day training or one of our other leadership development services (“Leadership Summit,” or my “Leadership and Overcoming Adversity Speech”) for 10 organizations (high schools, colleges and corporations).  This year, we have supervised three high school’s Strength and Conditioning facilities and we will have provided our leadership development services to over 90 schools and corporations.  We are already in position to far surpass both of these numbers in 2010- 2011.  We still, however, greatly appreciate your continuing to introduce The Program and our services to your fellow colleagues.

I would personally like to take this opportunity to thank all of The Program Staff and all of you, the Corporate Executives, Athletic Directors, Coaches, Parents, Students and Student- Athletes that have afforded us the opportunity to achieve this growth rate.  I can’t truly express my gratitude for your patronage and support of The Program.  We hope to continue and grow our relationship with all of you.  The best way for us to ensure we do so, is for us to stay focused on accomplishing our mission: to provide the best athletic and leadership development services, period!  You can help us do so.  Although we love receiving the emails and calls concerning the powerful impact The Program has had on all of your organizations and teams, we improve our skill level and hence our confidence level to a degree greater than what our natural talent level would indicate by doing our One More and by listening and acting upon your very valuable feedback concerning what we didn’t do well and what you would like to see from us in the season and years ahead.  Please do not hesitate to do so.

On that note, we have received a ton of feedback concerning “a mid season follow- up.”  Our response to this request is our Combat Mindset/ Warrior Spirit Training:

Has your team failed to start games quickly or failed to close out teams? Does your team have the killer instinct?  Or do they lack a true Combat Mindset?

Our Combat Mindset/ Warrior Spirit Training Day is a 5 hour battle against fear, inconsistent mental focus and a lack of self confidence.  Student athletes and teams are first taught the science of fear and how to overcome it and then, most importantly, how to use it to attack your opponents.  Training consists of a one hour class, followed by 4 quarters of increasingly challenging physical and mental team competitions culminating in individual and team fighting skill competitions.  Winning individuals and teams receive the “Lion of Fallujah,” award named in honor of Major Douglas A. Zembiec (KIA 05/11/2007).

All training is supervised by The Program’s staff of former U.S. Military Special Operations Personnel.

Is your team prepared for battle?  To find out more about Combat Mindset/ Warrior Spirit Training Day and how The Program can help ensure they are, please call (617) 933- 7311 or email: bmitchell@theprogramathletics.com.

Thank you again for all of your support in 2009- 2010.  For those teams still competing this spring, good luck the rest of the way.  Remember, “you are never as bad as people say you are… but remember, you are never as good either.”  Keep fighting!  Do One More!  I’ll be doing mine on Mt. Everest

Regards,

Eric

Eric Kapitulik, C.E.O. & Founder

The Program, LLC