Shemami transcript

Haytham,

Is this the transcript you mentioned? I don't see a Smigo(sp?) in that or the other papers from the Shemami case that I received from you... I'm going to go ahead and change the argument about qualified witness to something more general (so the argument doesn't say there's only one witness being offered by the government) but can you please let me know if you have the document and can send that over, and what the correct spelling of the other witness' name is?

Thank you,

Carolynn