Jenkins

Counsel,

I am now the judge on this case.  Perhaps I have misplaced it, but I do not have a docket request with section C completed.  Be that as it may, I need to inform counsel, since defense is unable to try this case before mid-May, that due to docketing conflicts with other cases and PCS of judicial personnel, it will not be possible to docket this case before mid-June.  Please let me know dates I'd that time frame when counsel would be available.  I will then issue a pre-trial order.

JRN