Update

H,
1.  Nicholson will begin work on our payroll on Monday.  It's time.  Eric really needs the support because he's overwhelmed and Marcy is up to her neck in alligators, as well.  It's time to jump in with both feet.  He can cover all Eric's client's while Eric is in Afghanistan and load them into Time Matters.
2.  Will look at office space today and make a decision.  It's time for that, too.
3.  Nabil did as much as he could do and the system is still not up.  Am hiring either Geek Squad or the folks at Staples Business Support to complete work.  We won't be needing Nabil anymore.  Will need someone more responsive.  Did you know the server cost nearly $2500?  Holy shit!  I liked the $1000 solution better, but we'll live with it.  May even be glad we have it someday.  Will need a final invoice from Nabil for parts and labor.
4. Ad words are going nationwide tomorrow.  So that will cover MI, as well.  But I think it's time to consider ramping down rather than ramping up in MI and get you moving and working here, when the time is right.  Either that or make a final decision that you want to remain and plant roots there, which is OK, too.  We're coming up on our 2 year anniversary.  I'm totally fine with you remaining in MI if that's what's best for you, but I would like to work that decision into the calculus of office space requirements.  If you're not coming, that means we need one less space.  You can use my office when you're in town.
5.  We need to all use Time Matters if for no other reason that calendars and document management and billing.  We'll set up the necessary training.
6.  Marcy is coming off the payroll on Friday and we're hiring her C-State Solutions to do the management functions she currently performs.
7.  Her company has one contract in place, the firm would be the second and a third she will lock in by 1 May.  So we may need to look into a bookkeeper, which is why we all need to be on the same system (Time Matters).  We'll send the configuration requirements for working it through the internet, once that is set up.
8.  Target date for full operability of Time Matters is 1 May, when we move into the office.
9.  Do you still think I need to send the email to LtGen Hejlik re:  LtCol Frantz, our former client, or just wait for the bar complaint?  Not sure we can really make out a legitimate "threat of bodily harm" from the language he has used.  But I still have the draft.  The MPO I request includes prohibiting him from interfering with or contacting our clients, past, present and future.
10.  Meeting with Marine Corps Marathon folks on Monday next.
11.  Will probably sign a new Army BG client today.

This is really exciting.  We are embarking on a new adventure that has success written all over it.  What are we going to do with all the extra money?????

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC Metro Area
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.