Plan of the Day for Wednesday 31 Mar10

E, plan of the day is to not bother you with any of the following: work the server issue, Load the Parallel Program on the MAC, do the billing today, or marketing issues.  We can round up tomorrow, after the motions are done.  Will allow me to find solutions and prepare information.

My actions today:
- find someone to fix the server
- do the billing and have it all ready to mail, subject to your client's review by you
- Check w/the front desk on the Strozier package (otherwise he'll need to resend, sorry)

To All:
- AdWord increase campaign to go into effect tomorrow (Thu, 1 Apr)

Bus Manage Requests:
-  Need all hours billable to clients today
-  Need all receipts for reimbursable (items you have spent personal money on)
-  Need all receipts for client reimbursable charges as soon as possible.