From: Ray, Katherine S LT RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 14:09
To: 'Thomas Fichter'
Cc: Griffo, Joseph T LT NLSO MILL; 'Faraj Haytham'; Pennix, Elisabeth H LT RLSO MW; Whaley, Amanda G LN1 NETC
Subject: RE: MJ for U.S. v. Natividad

Sir,

I am LT Ray, the trial counsel in U.S. v. Natividad.  Mr. Faraj and LT Griffo are the defense counsel.  Please see the attached case management order, the dates have previously been agreed upon by the government and defense.  LN1 Whaley, from my office, will be in touch with you regarding BOQ reservations for the week of 26 April.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

V/r,
LT Ray

Katherine S. Ray
LT, JAGC, USN
Region Legal Service Office, Midwest
Comm: 847.688.3805
Fax: 847.688.2481
DSN: 792.2480

**FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY-PRIVACY SENSITIVE**  This email, including any attachments, may contain information that requires protection from unauthorized disclosure.  Do not disseminate this email, or its contents, to anyone who does not have an official need for access.  Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties.